We were approached by the client who was preparing to open a new office in Malta, they client requested help form us, to assist their IT Department in the deployment of network infrastructure systems.
Works Carried Out
- Unpacking, labelling and examination of all equipment that was shipped from abroad.
- Racking of up to 70+ access layer switches, 20 Core switches, 2 Servers, 2 Wireless controllers.
- Mounting of up to 65 Access points scattered across 3 floors.
- Patching of core equipment using fibre leads, estimate 200 connections.
- Patching of up to 2100+ copper leads in patch panels and switches.